Monday, August 30, 2010

Introduction

Hello, 
I am not entirely sure what I am doing so please bear with me.  I recently watched the movie Julia and Julie and while it was a perfectly good movie it made me kind of sad.  I love to cook.  I love to write.  How come I didn't do what she did?  OMG!  I am forty and I haven't done a lot of things I thought I would do with my life.  Now don't get me wrong. I am mostly satisfied with my life.  I am married, for the second time, to the most wonderful, patient, man on the planet.  Trust me I am not that easy to get along with.  And I have four children!  Wait, he has three.  Yes, I know you are frantically thinking 7 children!!!  It is crazy and wonderful and I am so blessed.  This blog is not really about that, although I am sure it will be a part of it.  


What I want this to be is something that I am passionate about.  Writing!  People tell me I am funny.  Kind of like Erma Bombeck.  I don't know if that is true, I guess we will find out!  I need to do something for myself.  I am forty!!! My life has been about family, and kids, and just making the ends come close to meeting for a very long time.  As my kids are getting older and more independent I find myself with a little bit of free time now and then and no way I have tried to fill it has satisfied me.  I hope this will.  This blog is about discovery, and passion, and expression, and my life.  I hope you find it interesting.  I think there are a lot of women like me out there. I will try to post daily, but If you are a Mom you know that may not be possilbe, but that is what I am shooting for. One more thing,  I am using the name Wonder Woman because that is what my mother has been calling me for years.
Thanks for reading, I would love to know what you think...


Wonder Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment